- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the graphics and photographic imagery. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Butek Landline’s prior written consent.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
DATA – Collectively all information that you submit to Butyl Products Group (incorporating Butyl Products Ltd. and Butek Landline) via their respective websites. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws.
DATA PROTECTION LAWS – Any applicable law relating to the processing of personal data, including but not limited to the Directive 96/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) or the GDPR, and any national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation for as long as the GDPR is effective in the UK.
GDPR – The General data Protection Regulations (EU) 2016/679
Butyl Products Group, we or us – Butyl Products Group (incorporating Butyl Products Ltd. and Butek Landline), a company incorporated in England and Wales under registration number GB3141465, whose registered address is Lingfield House, 11 Radford Crescent, Billericay, Essex, CM12 0DW.
User or You – Any third party that accesses the website and is not either i) employed by Butyl Products Group and acting in the course of their employment or ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Butyl Products Group.
For the purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, Butyl Products Group is the ‘data controller’. This means that Butyl Products Group determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which your Data is processed.
2. How We Collect Data
We collect Data in the following ways:
Data is given to us by you, and Data is collected automatically
3. Data that is given to us by You
Butyl Products Group will collect your data in a number of ways, for example:
When you contact us through the website, by telephone, post, e-mail or any other means. This may include your name and address, telephone numbers and email addresses.
4. Data that is collected automatically
We automatically collect some information about your visit to our websites. This information helps us to make improvements to the website content and navigation, and includes your IP address, the date, times and frequency with which you access the websites and the way you use and interact with its content.
5. Use of your Data
Whether we have collected you Data online, by phone, by email or in a letter, we will never use it without a lawful reason to do so. We will never share your information with third parties unless legally required to do so.
6. Keeping your data secure
We use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data, for example:
- Access to your online account is controlled by a password and a user name that is unique to you.
- Your Data is stored on secure servers with no unauthorised access.
- Hard copies and paper documents that we hold containing your Data are safely stored in locked secure units on our own sites with no unauthorised access. Safe and secure disposal and destruction processes are employed when these documents are no longer required.
Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your Data, please let us know by contacting us immediately via this email address: email@example.com or by writing to us at: Lingfield House, 11 Radford Crescent, Billericay, Essex, CM12 0DW, UK.
7. Data Retention
Unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law, we will only hold your Data on our systems for the period necessary to fulfil our own legitimate interests or until you request that the Data be deleted.
Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
8. Your rights
You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
- Right to access – the right to request i) copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or ii) that we modify, update or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the information we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, unless your request is manifestly unfounded or excessive. Where we are legally permitted to do so we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reason why.
- Right to correct – the right to have your data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erase – the right to request that we delete or remove your Data from our systems.
- Right to restrict our use of your Data – the right to ‘block’ us from using your Data or limit the way in which we can use it.
- Right to Data portability – the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your Data.
- Right to object – the right to object to our use of your Data including where we use it for our legitimate interests.
To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data), please contact us via this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at: Lingfield House, 11 Radford Crescent, Billericay, Essex, CM12 0DW, UK.
If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your Data is handled by us, you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authority in the UK. For the UK, this is the Information Commissioners Office (ICO). The ICO’s contact details can be found on their website at https://ico.org.uk/ .
It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Data changes during the period for which we hold it.
9. Links to other websites
10. Changes of Business ownership and control
We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any rights or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other right or remedy.
This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the Law of England and Wales. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.
12. Changes to this policy
You may contact Butyl Products Group by email at email@example.com or by writing to us at:
Butyl Products Group, Lingfield House, 11 Radford Crescent, Billericay, Essex, CM12 0DW, United Kingdom
1. About cookies on our website
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we place onto a user’s device. It is used to tailor the user experience either for the duration of their visit (using what is known as a session cookie) or for repeat visits (whereby we store what is known as a persistent cookie).
We also use “analytical” cookies which allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how these users move around our website.
Are cookies Safe?
Yes, cookies are completely safe and do not hold any private information such as your home address, date of birth or credit card details.
The information stored on cookies is safe and anonymous. They do not hold information, which could personally identify you, and the information on your account is always safe. If you would like to find out more about cookies, visit www.aboutcookies.org
If you are not comfortable with our website using cookies please change your browser settings or navigate away from this website. Please note that by not using cookies some of the website’s features may not be available.
Types of cookies
- This type only lasts for the duration you are on the website.
- This type of cookie stays on a user’s device and remembers their settings the next time they visit.
- First party
- These cookies are set by this website directly and have been programmed specifically for functionality relating to its usage.
- Third party
- These are cookies set by other websites. See section 3. below.
Users can manage or block the cookies set by us, or indeed any other website, should they wish to do so. This can be done via the browser settings on the user’s device. A user who has consented can also withdraw their consent at any time using these settings.
For more comprehensive information on the subject of blocking cookies please visit www.aboutcookies.org. Users who wish to specifically manage or block cookies on the browser of their mobile device may need to refer to the manual for the handset.
Users should be aware that restricting or blocking cookies may have an impact on the functionality of this website and effect the intended experience.
We reserve the right to embed content from websites such as YouTube. As a result users should check the relevant third party website for more information about those cookies.
2. Cookies set by us
A persistent cookie is used to store the user’s consent for Butek Landline to store cookies on their machine.
Butek Landline reserve the right to add further cookies in the future if we feel they will be beneficial for the performance of this website.
3. Cookies set by third parties
We use Google Analytics, a free service offered by Google that gathers detailed information about the visitors to this website. This information is used to measure the flow of visitors around the site with a view to improving the user experience over time. Get more information on the cookies gathered by this service.